Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360 Gamefly Deal


I was browsing one of my favorite websites at Gamefly and looked in the 'Bargain Bin' and noticed that Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360 is a Gamefly Deal!  What I mean by that is that Gamefly offers this game for $9.99 plus free shipping.  I checked and so far this seems to be a good deal.  Oh, I failed to mention that the game is brand new too.

Join GameFly Free and Buy Resident Evil 6 Xbox 360!


Resident Evil 6 is an action packed video game with shooting, zombies, good versus evil and more! If you ever you ever imagine yourself wilding a machete, this game will allow you to fulfill fantasy.

I'm not sure how long supplies last, but this is a good buy and especially since Gamefly will ship it free right to your door!  If you're not sure totally about how Gamefly works, here is content from a previous post: How Much is Gamefly?

Uncomfortable with the game title, but want to learn more about it, visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_6



No comments:

Post a Comment